George H. Feltus (1911-1917)
George Feltus arrived at FPCN in April 1911. Church records indicate he labored "zealously" for six years. His first ministerial call came from the Hope Presbyterian Church in Watertown, New York, where he preached for ten years prior to coming to Newtown. Feltus left in the summer of 1917 for the Presbyterian Church of Waterford, New York.